Plants, leaves, floral, cactus, petals, palms…..
Enter Gallery & Barrow’s first art competition to win a place in the month-long, curated group exhibition at Gallery & Barrow in March 2018. It’s free to enter!
Prize: The winner and runner up will be included in the curated group exhibition “Bonny Botanical” along with other artists at G&B and will have the chance to sell their work through G&B.
Exhibition dates: March 1st - 31st
Deadline: Feb 15th
Medium: All art mediums will be considered - painting, mixed media, ceramic, sculpture etc
To Enter: Please Click tab at the bottom of this page
Theme: All artworks must consider the theme: “Botanical”. We’re a contemporary gallery and are particularly interested in adding the “Extra” to the ordinary i.e. unusual substrates or alternative methods, mixed-media etc
(please note, the next competition is going to be “Butterflies, Birds & Bees” in May)
The Judges:The Judges for this competition are: Heidi Laughton: Owner, Gallery & BarrowSarah Target: Screenprinter ArtistDonna Scrase: Graphic Designer & illustrator
Terms & Conditions:
* All artworks must be created & owned by yourself
* Anyone over 18 years of age can enter
* Any medium can be used and artwork can be any size
* The competition is free of charge to enter
* No more than two artworks per person per competition is permitted
* If selected for the show, the artworks must be available for sale under the usual Gallery & Barrow terms (please ask for details)
Please forward this link to anyone else who you think might like to enter the competition: www.galleryandbarrow.com/artcompetitions
To Enter the competition:
1: click the “Enter competition" tab and fill in the form.
2: Then, when you are ready, please email photos of your artwork to: Studio@galleryandbarrow.
Thank you! Please remember to come and visit the show: March 1st - 31st