Travel Inspired Artworks
Enter Gallery & Barrow’s art competition to win a place in the month-long, curated group exhibition at Gallery & Barrow in July 2018. It’s free to enter!
Prize: The winner and runner up will be included in the curated group exhibition “Dreams Afar” along with other artists at G&B
Exhibition dates: July 1st - 31st
Deadline: June 1st
Medium: All art mediums will be considered - painting, mixed media, ceramic, sculpture etc
To Enter: Please Click tab at the bottom of this page
Theme: All artworks must consider the theme: “Dreams Afar: Travel inspired artworks”
The Judges:The Judges for this competition are: Heidi Laughton: Owner, Gallery & BarrowRennie Pilgrem: ArtistDonna Scrase: Graphic Designer & illustrator
Terms & Conditions:
* All artworks must be created & owned by yourself
* We don’t accept digital prints. All artworks must be originals
* Anyone over 18 years of age can enter
* Any medium can be used and artwork can be any size
* The competition is free of charge to enter
* No more than two artworks per person per competition is permitted
* If selected for the show, the artworks must be available for sale under the usual Gallery & Barrow terms (please ask for details)
* If selected for the show, the artworks must be ready to hang (and framed where necessary)
Please forward this link to anyone else who you think might like to enter the competition: www.galleryandbarrow.com/artcompetitions
To Enter the competition:
1: click the “Enter competition" tab and fill in the form.
2: Then, when you are ready, please email photos of your artwork to: Studio@galleryandbarrow.
Thank you! Please remember to come and visit the show: July 1st - 31st